Increase Visibility into Study Progress
Go live faster with Medrio's fully integrated eClinical Software as a Service solution. Realize significant savings in time and cost by configuring your study online without any programming. Gain visibility to live data anytime anywhere through our comprehensive on-demand reporting tools.
Medrio's true Software as a Service offering is different from the old electronic data capture (EDC)/eClinical software model. We believe standard EDC and eClinical software is too complex, slow and expensive for clinical research studies.
Our unique capabilities include empowering study managers to put studies online without relying on software programmers, thus saving significant time and money. We also support not only data entry, but the entire process for clinical research: from study design to final data export.
Sponsors (pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies) value us most for:
- Speed - Medrio helps study managers decrease the days from study start to database lock, publication, and other endpoints. For example, by enabling a study to be configured in one day, with automated data cleaning and analyses.
- Visibility - Medrio's built-in reporting capabilities enables views of live data and study progress for one or multiple studies.
- Low Cost - Medrio's low monthly subscription based pricing enables Medrio eClinical/EDC to be used in many situations where traditional eClinical software might have been considered too cost prohibitive.
- Simplicity - Medrio simplifies clinical research with templates, form libraries, wizards and a constant focus on making our software easy to use.
- Security and Compliance - Medrio handles data properly for 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA compliance with encryption, backups, and other security measures to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Medrio charges a monthly subscription per study. There are no upfront charges and no commitment beyond the current month. Medrio typically provides more than 75 percent savings compared to standard eClinical/EDC software.