Medrio's Customers Span Numerous Areas of Research
Take control of your study with Medrio. Go live faster with Medrio's fully integrated Software as a Service solution. Realize significant savings in time and cost by configuring your study online without any programming. Gain visibility to live data anytime anywhere through our comprehensive on-demand reporting tools.
Medrio is different from other software used for data management and analysis in clinical research. Many researchers reinvent the wheel for each study by using Excel, Access, SAS, EpiData and similar software. Larger studies sometimes use electronic data capture (EDC) software that is complex, slow and expensive.
Our unique capabilities include empowering researchers to put studies online without relying on software programmers. We also support the entire process for clinical research: from study design to statistical analyses and even automated creation of PowerPoint slides. Medrio has worked with many customers that don't fit into the "biopharmaceutical" category such as academics, diagnostics, nutraceuticals, animal health and more.
These customers value us for:
- Low Cost - Medrio reduces the time needed to collect, manage and analyze data, and eliminates the need for custom programming or any IT infrastructure.
- Security - Medrio handles data properly for HIPAA compliance with backups, encryption, and other security measures to ensure data confidentiality and integrity.
- Simplicity - Medrio simplifies clinical research with templates, wizards, guard rails and a constant focus on making our software easy to use.
- Efficiency - Medrio simplifies clinical research operations, enabling streamlining of the staffing necessary to manage a study.
- Reporting to Funders - Medrio facilitates timely reports to funding organizations with automated reports, tables and graphs incorporating live data.
- Visibility - Medrio enables sponsors to view live data for one or multiple studies, for example through enrollment reports with live data accessible online at any time.
- Reduction in Calendar Time - Medrio helps researchers decrease the days from study start to data lock, publication, and other endpoints, for example by enabling a study to be configured in as little as one day, with automated data cleaning and analyses.
- Medrio charges a monthly subscription per study. There are no upfront charges and no commitment beyond the current month. Medrio typically provides more than 75 percent savings compared to other software.
- Academic pricing is available, contact us for more info.