Contract Research Organizations
Reduce Costs and Service Your Clients Faster
Take control of your study with Medrio. Go live faster with Medrio's fully integrated Software as a Service solution. Realize significant savings in time and cost by configuring your study online without any programming.
Our unique capabilities include empowering researchers to put studies online without relying on software programmers. We also support not only data entry, but the entire process for clinical research: from study design to data exports.
CROs (research organizations) value us most for:
- Low Cost – Experience extreme savings using Medrio. Medrio reduces the time needed to collect, manage and analyze data, and eliminates the need for custom programming or any IT infrastructure.
- Speed – Start your study in weeks rather than months (in as little as one day) and make mid-study changes in seconds with Medrio. Medrio helps researchers decrease the days from study start to database lock, publication, and other endpoints, and allows for timely on-demand reporting to sponsors.
- Control – Build your own study in Medrio without reliance on programmers or IT staff.
- Simplicity - Medrio simplifies clinical research with templates, wizards, and a constant focus on making our software easy to use.
- Business Development Support - Medrio offers our partners marketing collateral and cobranded materials as well as use of our software in customer presentations, enabling a concrete demonstration of how a study will be accomplished.
- Visibility - Medrio enables sponsors to view live data for one or multiple studies. View reports with live data accessible online at any time.
- Security and Compliance - Medrio handles data properly for 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA compliance with encryption, backups, and other security measures to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Medrio charges a monthly subscription per study. There are no upfront charges and no commitment beyond the current month. Medrio typically provides 75 percent savings compared to standard EDC software.