Medrio creates software for use in clinical trials research. We offer a SaaS product that stands out from our competitors: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 and located above a BART station in downtown San Francisco, we are profitable and doubling in size annually.
Medrio needs you to be our Account Manager to add to our accelerating sales growth. Medrio has a highly collaborative internal team that builds deep relationships with customers. With our SaaS model customers have zero upfront costs, so the sales goal is to establish an initial relationship of any size and grow it into a large collaboration.
- Establish and build customer relationships with companies performing clinical research
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls with existing customers
- Perform live product demonstrations via webinar
- Respond to pricing and information requests for existing customers
- Follow Medrio's sales process, including utilization of Salesforce.com
This is a "farmer" sales role. You are expected to expand sales within current customer organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience, as an Account Manager, etc.
- Passion for small, fast growth companies
- Excellent phone and email skills
- High energy and drive, motivated self-starter preferred
- More than 3 years of sales experience
- SaaS or other software sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Knowledge of clinical research
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission
- Stock options
- Health benefits and HSA
- PTO plus holidays
- Stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits
Please APPLY HERE with the word "Farmer" in the subject line.
At Medrio We Value:
We drink beer together on Thursdays. "Thursday beer stand-up" is an informal gathering with an open agenda where we talk about highlights and lowlights from the week. We also get together to bake cookies for our customers and have other informal but important ways to bond as a team.
We have a flywheel in our office to concretely symbolize the importance of maintaining momentum by providing great value to our existing customers.
Even though we now have more resources, we started by bootstrapping and believe that passion, perseverance and common sense provide the keys to success.
We have been profitable since 2010, and unlike some start-ups, we're never reliant on that next round of VC funding to make our decisions.
Medrio is a software company but also a health company. To reflect this, we have a wellness program that pays for gym memberships, massages, etc., and we provide healthy snacks at the office.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work." (Thomas Edison). Medrio is a place where hard work and results are admired and rewarded.
Improving the world
"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." (Horace Mann). 20,000 people die a day from cancer, and more from other diseases, so come help Medrio do our part to improve health and save lives.